This episode of DROPPING IN Chat GPT Interviews me about Life Beyond Snowboarding:.
IN this episode we touch on the following and so much more:
- Balancing the demands of being a professional athlete and personal life.
- Other interests or hobbies that I’m passionate about outside of the snowboarding world.
- How sport has influenced my personal growth and development as an individual.
- Being a part of the RBC Olympian Program.
- How I managed working while also staying committed to my athletic pursuits.
- Serving as an Athlete Representative for Canada Snowboard Volunteering and Youth Olympics 2020 Mental Health Awareness.
- Hosting a Podcast.
- Coaching Courses and Mentorship.
- “Ride with an Olympian” at Whistler Blackcomb.
DROP IN Today!
🎧 Catch up on the last episodes of DROPPING IN:
After twenty years of dropping into halfpipe competitions, it's time, time for me to drop into something new. I'm picking up a mic, wrangling some guests and DROPPING into my own podcast. Follow or subscribe to DROPPING IN a podcast with Mercedes Nicoll.