Happy Clownvoy Anniversary, Jordan Peterson Live In Ottawa, The Golden Jet
The Dean Blundell Show
About the Episode
Happy Monday and Happy Clownvoy Anniversary.
Caryma is back to celebrate the event that brought us all together – The #FlueTruxKlan Convoy of 2022!
– her impression of the “Convoy Reunions”
– why she chose to stay away
– reliving last year’s event’s genesis and when we knew it was what it became. The Seige of Canada’s capital by dumb hillbillies and religious zealots who wanted to take over the Duly Elected Government of Canada by making everyone else pay.
#JordanPeterson plays to a few thousand people tonight in Ottawa, and our own @_Sheepking JB is there talking to the people attending.
– What do they expect, and how has Jordan Peterson helped them?
– Dean has a surprising message for the losers who tried to cancel the event
– Jordan is ramping up the crazy with a new Donald #Trump endorsement.
WHAT HAPPENED TO JORDAN PETERSON?
Bobby Hull, The “Golden Jet,” died today at 84. The first player to score 50 goals in a single season and the inventor of the curved still was one of the players to define the NHL for ages to come. He was also one of the biggest assholes to play the game and loved Hitler. So, we’ll have to talk about whether or not you can, like athletes, celebrate their lives when they were HUGE cocks off the ice/field?