This chud only has support because he gives other moronic, racist, moral assholes wings.
Trump will be indicted for being the person everyone knew he was who did all the shit we all knew he did—tried to take over America and its institutions, giving away secrets AMERICANS DIED FOR to foreign a-holes for money and personal leverage.
He was, and is, a House of Cards, and Special Prosecutor Jack Smith just put Trump in a body bag.
Here’s Jack Smith’s Trump Indictment announcement. Try not to touch yourself.
#JackSmith flew in for this special prosecution from the International Criminal Court in The Hague. Mr. Smith is a War Crimes Prosecutor. So it's no wonder his indictment turns Trump into a bowl of Shreddies – anyone who wants to continue to spin for Donald Trump is 100% Doofus. https://t.co/pAbmxwxiVU
— Charles Adler (@charlesadler) June 9, 2023
Let’s check the TAPE!!!
"The prosecutors will be able show his public defense and then show the recording and it will eviscerate all of the credibility of his defense."@danielsgoldman says new @CNN reporting shows Trump is "neutering all of the public defenses that he made." pic.twitter.com/wiiYp6JIXF
— CNN This Morning (@CNNThisMorning) June 9, 2023
Axios: The 49-page indictment includes 37 felony counts against Trump related to retaining classified information and obstruction of justice.
The indictment says that during his presidency, Trump collected items such as notes, photos and letters — as well as “hundreds of classified documents” — and stored them in boxes.
- The classified documents “included information regarding defense and weapons capabilities of both the United States and foreign countries; United States nuclear programs; potential vulnerabilities of the United States and its allies to military attack; and plans for possible retaliation in response to a foreign attack.”
- The indictment says that unauthorized disclosure of the documents could jeopardize U.S. national security, “foreign relations, the safety of the United States military, and human sources and the continued viability of sensitive intelligence collection methods.”
- Trump was “personally involved” in the process of packing and moving boxes in January 2021, per the indictment.
- The boxes with classified documents were then stored “in various locations” at Mar-a-Lago, including “in a ballroom, a bathroom and shower, an office space, his bedroom, and a storage room.”
The Espionage Act allegations
- After his presidency, Trump kept classified documents either created by or implicating the CIA, Department of Defense and National Security Agency, among others, the indictment says.
- The indictment says Trump also showed classified documents to others two different times in 2021, including at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J., when he shared the documents with “a writer, a publisher, and two members of his staff, none of whom possessed a security clearance.”
- “Trump showed and described a ‘plan of attack’ that Trump said was prepared for him by the Department of Defense and a senior military official,” the indictment reads.
- Smith, for his part, said Friday the indictment “was voted by a grand jury of citizens in the Southern District of Florida,” and invited “everyone to read it in full to understand the scope and the gravity of the crimes charged.”
You can read the indictment here:
Gobsmacking. Trump gift-wraps every element of the crime in about a 20 second conversation. pic.twitter.com/rOw6RIX6xK
— Radley Balko (@radleybalko) June 9, 2023
To Quote Larry David, This is a PRETTY, PRETTY, PRETTY, serious deal. Donald Trump has to report to a Miami Courthouse on Tuesday, and all of his lawyers resigned yesterday. He launched some INCREDIBLE social media posts, accusing Jack Smith’s wife of Voting for Democrats (Trump has voted for Democrats), called it a witch hunt (old material), Blah Blah Blah.
You don’t need to be a Trump hater to see all those sweet “Classified” boxes in his bathroom. You don’t need to be a Trump hater to listen to audio where Trump admits to stealing and hiding classified documents. You do, however, need to be a Trump hater to enjoy this insane video of him crying as much as I do, though…
Donald Trump is scared TO DEATH AND IT FEEDS MY SOUL. pic.twitter.com/gdlYCWNqqB
— Dean Blundell🇨🇦 (@ItsDeanBlundell) June 10, 2023
OOOOOHHHHHH, YYEEEAAAAAHHH. Diaper Don FINALLY gets how bad it’s going to get. His weepy, pusy eyes, PILES of physical evidence, and emotional demeanor tell the story: as do recordings, his lawyers’ notes, and the destruction of his attorney-client privilege by the DOJ.
The people who will line up to support Trump are just scared their alternative reality is ending. Trump has helped create a universe where lying, cheating, stealing, racism, homophobia, and extreme selfishness are attractive. He made that reality by filming Wag the Dog for six years, creating allies with other selfish extremists (Fascists) like Elon, Rupert, Thiel, Flynn, Poilievre, Jones, Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, and Evangelical North America to keep up the narrative.
They’ll say Trump was railroaded despite admitting to it all on tape and the hundreds of hours of testimony from almost everyone working at Mar-A-Lago, his legal team, his family, and friends. Now those friends are calling for a civil war which will never happen because Trump’s support is bogus, and his supporter are too stupid to organize a picnic on their own.
I’m waking up in Lisboa, Portugal, this morning, and while no one gives a shit about Trump over here, I have a little pep in my step. I may experience personal freedom at a coffee shop today because not being indicted for Espionage is the best.
Dean Blundell is a Canadian radio personality. Best known as a longtime morning host on CFNY-FM (The Edge) in Toronto, Ontario. In 2015 he was named the new morning host on sports radio station CJCL (Sportsnet 590 The Fan). Dean started his career in radio in 2001 and for nearly 20 years been entertaining the radio audience. Dean’s newest venture is the launch of his site and podcast which is gaining tremendous momentum across North America.